You’re going to love this creamy, tangy, easy to make salad dressing recipe…
Not only will it taste delicious, but it will also give you a punch of energy with its high protein content and supply you with all of your daily vitamins and minerals. Forget about salad dressing from the grocery store; you’ll want to make this from scratch and store it in your fridge. It’s even great for dipping veggies in!!
- 2 teaspoons of ENERGYbits®️ spirulina (20 tablets crushed)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or healthy oil of your choice)
- Juice from 1 medium-sized lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons honey or date syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or a jar, cover and shake shake shake!
- Enjoy! Easy as that!
NOTE: It tastes great leftover, so make some extra and store it in your fridge for up to a week.