You’re going to love the ease of this recipe! Make it the night before to you ensure you have a nutritious and filling breakfast for on-the-go !!
Not only is this recipe easy, but it’s incredibly nutritious. Spirulina is high in B vitamins and minerals like iodine, beta-carotene, antioxidants, iron, and manganese. It’s also 60% protein and a complete protein, containing all essential amino acids. Don’t forget, ENERGYbits® only have one calorie, one ingredient, zero sugar, and are keto, paleo, and vegan-friendly.
- 30 ENERGYbits® crushed
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 Tbsp. shredded coconut
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of plant-based milk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. plant-based yogurt
- 1/4 cup of frozen blueberries
- In a jar or bowl, add the oats, shredded coconut, cinnamon, and spirulina.
- Next, add the plant-based milk and coconut or natural yogurt. Add the frozen (or fresh) blueberries on top.
- Refrigerate overnight, or at least for an hour or more. Enjoy!
***Tip: Overnight oats keep well in the refrigerator for up to five days. So, prepare your oats on Sunday night, and you’ll have breakfast covered for the workweek.