You’re going to love swirling your fork around this superfood pasta! Take your pesto to another level by adding chlorella, a plentiful source of healthy chlorophyll to cleanse and detoxify your body.
With over 40 vitamins and minerals and a great source of vitamin K2, RECOVERYbits® is the perfect way to ensure you’re getting enough nutrition in your diet while also eliminating harsh toxins in your body. It also has one calorie, one ingredient, zero sugar and is keto, paleo, and vegan-friendly.
- 30 RECOVERYbits® crushed
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1/2-1/4 head of garlic
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese (skip for dairy-free)
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 lb pasta or zucchini noodles
- Salt to taste
- Put the chlorella, basil, garlic and olive oil in a blender and puree.
- Lightly toast the pine nuts in olive oil.
- Add cheese, lemon juice and pine nuts to the puree. Stir into hot pasta.
NOTE: ***If you’re looking for a dairy-free and gluten-free option – skip the cheese and substitute zucchini noodles for pasta! This pasta will help you detox and won’t leave you heavy and bloated. The Zucchini noodles also make a genius way to sneak in those extra veggies!***