Are you looking for a refreshing and nutritious summer drink that’s easy to make for the beach or the home? Try this spirulina summer iced tea made by our friend Stan Graham, the founder of Elements Meals, and you’ll stay cool this summer!
- 30 ENERGYbits® Spirulina Tablets
- 18 Ounces of Cold Water
- 3 Ice Cubes
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 Scoop of Collagen Powder (optional)
- Soak 30 ENERGYbits® spirulina tablets in an 18-ounce glass of cold water for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, pour the glass of water and ENERGYbits® into a blender.
- Add ice, mint leaves, and collagen powder if desired.
- Blend until all the ingredients are well-mixed.
1,452 total views