Quench your thirst AND get energized with our nutrient-packed and delicious spirulina lemonade!
With ENERGYbits® spirulina tablets, we are adding to your favorite refreshing summer drink! With over 40 vitamins and nutrients and 3x the amount of protein as steak, spirulina is the perfect way to ensure you’re getting enough nutrition in your diet. It has one calorie, one ingredient, zero sugar, and is a great way to get energized and focused in the hot summer months.
- 30 ENERGYbits® Spirulina Tablets (about 2 tsp) crushed
- 32oz of water (still or sparkling)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 6 drops pure stevia (or 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup)
- Juice the lemon with a lemon juice press and pour into a large jug.
- Add the stevia drops and spirulina and whisk well to combine.
- Pour in sparkling water and stir if needed to mix.
- Serve straight away.
TIP: Make sure your water is room temperature or slightly warm, to avoid the spirulina from clumping up. Pour the water into a mason (or shaker cup) and whisk in all ingredients, until well combined. Add in a handful of optional ice cubes. Stir/shake from time to time as the spirulina may settle.
105 total views