Looking for a healthy snack to serve at your Superbowl Party, your next Taco Tuesday, or simply a “go-to” to keep in your fridge? Chlorella guacamole is your answer.
With RECOVERYbits® chlorella tablets, we are upgrading your favorite green dip with an even cleaner and greener superfood – chlorella. With over 40 vitamins and nutrients, chlorella is the perfect detoxifying agent to add to your diet. It has one calorie, one ingredient, zero sugar, and pairs perfectly with other plant foods (like avocados)!
- 60 RECOVERYbits® Chlorella Tablets (2 Tablespoons), crushed
- 4 A
- ½ White Onion
- Garlic Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Lime Juice
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise, take pits out.
- Scoop avocados into mixing
bowl,set aside . Cutonion in half, set one half aside. Dice half of the onion. Set aside.
- Spread RECOVERYbits® tablets onto
cleansurface and crush with the back of a spoon or a rolling pin. If available, use foodprocessor to crush tablets. Scoop up powder into a small bowl.
- Using a large fork or potato masher, mash up the avocados.
- Add the diced onions and mix with a spatula.
- Add the RECOVERYbits® chlorella and mix with a spatula.
- Add lime juice and mix with a spatula.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grab your favorite tortilla chips or veggies and enjoy your guacamole.