- Catharine Arnston, Founder & CEO of ENERGYbits, joins Dr. Taz Bhatia MD to talk about the power of algae
- Dr. Taz is a board-certified integrative medicine physician, a health expert, and the founder of CentreSpring MD. She is the best-selling author of multiple books, has been featured on The Today Show, Dr. Oz, Live with Kelly & Ryan, and has had her own PBS special
- Catharine shares her story about how she discovered algae and how that led to her founding ENERGYbits
- The two discuss how algae can help boost your immune system and can help battle illness
- Dr. Taz asks Catharine about the nutritional density of algae compared to other food sources
- Catharine answers why you want to consume algae grown under carefully-monitored conditions rather than algae grown in the wild
You can view the related blog post and accompanying resources at https://radiomd.com/show/dr-taz-show/item/38930-ep-117-is-algae-the-new-superfood.