- Catharine Arnston, Founder & CEO of ENERGYbits, joins Adam and Shoshana Chaim on the Plant Trainers Podcast
- Adam Chaim is an athlete and the co-host of the Plant Trainers Podcast. He holds a certificate in plant-based nutrition from the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies at eCornell. After developing a tumor on his kidney, Adam adopted a plant-based diet. Remarkably, one year later, his tumor had shrunk, and his overall health had improved. Adam now shares his knowledge with others through Plant Trainers
- Shoshana Chaim is a Family Health and Wellness Coach and the co-host of the Plant Trainers Podcast. She discovered the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle after their family experienced health problems and she now works to help other families through Plant Trainers
- Catharine first spoke with Adam and Shoshana on episode 11 of the Plant Trainers Podcast in the spring of 2015 where she introduced the basics of algae
- In this episode, the three discuss how to make sure your algae is high quality, how ENERGYbits grows spirulina and chlorella, some easy (and tasty!) ways to eat chlorella as a snack, and much more
You can view the related blog post and accompanying resources at https://www.planttrainers.com/the-worlds-most-powerful-superfoods-with-catharine-arnston-ptp302/.