You’re going to love how easy this recipe is! Make it as a quick and healthy side dish!
If you’re on a ketogenic diet and you’re missing rice, this recipe is perfect for you. It’s so easy to make and PACKED with nutrition while keeping the carb count low and protein high with spirulina. The “rice” is so creamy, cheesy, and healthy that you’ll forget all about those boxed options!
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 cup riced broccoli
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 garlic powder
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 30 ENERGYbits®️ crushed
- Combine the cauliflower, broccoli, butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and nutmeg in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 4 minutes. Stir.
- Microwave for an additional 2 minutes. Stir.
- Add the cheddar cheese and microwave an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave carefully and stir in the mascarpone cheese until creamy and fully incorporated.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
Note: If you’re making this for meal prep, it lasts about 3 days in the refrigerator.
1,101 total views