- Catharine Arnston, Founder & CEO of ENERGYbits, joins Drew Taddia to share more information about spirulina and chlorella algae with his audience
- Drew Taddia is the host of Exploring Mind and Body, a nationally-syndicated talk radio show in Canada. He is a former professional baseball player who now runs his own health and fitness business, True Form
- Catharine explains algae’s growing process and what you want to look for when purchasing algae
- The two discuss the importance of a fresh, green, plant-based diet and exercise
- Drew asks Catharine how his listeners can incorporate algae into their diets and lives
- Catharine details how spirulina algae provides so much energy for athletes and why so many athletes choose Bits
You can view the related blog post and accompanying resources at http://exploringmindandbody.com/benefits-of-spirulina-chlorella/.