- Catharine Arnston, Founder & CEO of ENERGYbits, joins Sarah Heywood from Better Babies to discuss the endless benefits of chlorella and spirulina as it relates to contraception, pregnancy, babies and much more!
- “Better Babies” was founded by Sarah Heywood, a graduate from the Institute of Integrated Nutrition. While struggling to get pregnant herself, she was growing tired of doctors trying to prescribe drugs rather than address the underlying health issues.
- In this podcast, Catharine sheds light on the fact that when you look at the amino acid profile of Colostrum (the most nutrient-dense first part of a mother’s milk), it is essentially identical to that of “spirulina.”
- Sarah and Catharine address the recent controversy over algae being called a neurotoxin and bad for the brain health and why other algae is absolutely needed for modern toxic lifestyles.
- Catharine supports her discussion with science-backed research and explains why supplements are not always the best solution for overall health and wellbeing.
You can view the related blog post and accompanying resources at https://www.betterbabies.com/conception/2019/7/16/ask-the-expert-algae-the-answer-to-modern-toxicity.