Consumers want more toxin-free, plant-based, sustainable, beauty products that work! Right? That’s why we are excited to tell you about a new beauty category called ingestibles that gives you all this and more. And it’s exploding!
Don’t know what ingestibles are? No worries! Keep reading to learn how this exciting new product segment is transforming the beauty and wellness industries and will transform your beauty and wellness too. Especially ingestible algae tablets!
OK, so…what are Ingestibles?
Ingestibles are whole-food based products that are consumed to provide targeted benefits for beauty and wellness. They differ from supplements in many ways:
- Supplements are made from artificial extracts
- Ingestibles are made from whole-food or whole-plants
- Supplements are always swallowed
- Ingestibles can be swallowed, chewed or added to other food
- Supplements often contain up to 20 ingredients, some not even listed
- Ingestibles usually contain only 1-3 ingredients – all from food
- Vitamins/minerals in supplements are poorly absorbed
- Vitamins/minerals in ingestibles are easily absorbed
- Supplements may cause in toxicity because they are artificial
- Ingestibles do not cause toxicity because they are food-based
Most ingestibles provide very specific, targeted benefits. For example, gummies (like those made by Hum) boost hair/nails and collagen powders (like those made by Vital Proteins) boost skin. But if want an ingestible that does both (and more), algae tablets are the only answer.
Algae tablets are a beauty ingestible that not only builds skin, hair and nails, it also boosts your immune system, improves your energy, satisfies your hunger, removes toxins, slows aging, improves sleep, helps with weight loss and more (and yes these benefits are all scientifically proven in tens of thousands of studies found in the National Institute of Health library).
That’s why you don’t want to go another day without adding algae tablets to your daily routine!
Like what you’re reading? Sign-up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date with the latest algae news!
Algae Tablets Are The Best Ingestible
There are two main culprits that cause wrinkles and aging skin:
- Damaged elastin (which holds up your skin)
- Reduced collagen (which keeps your skin dewy)
Unfortunately as we age, our elastin becomes damaged by free radicals, pollution or a poor diet. To make matters worse, as we age, body produces less collagen. Talk about adding insult to injury!
Fortunately algae helps stop and even reverse all the aging processes that cause skin damage. Want to know how?
It’s not magic.
It’s just nutrition…
Pure, green, alkaline, protein-rich, chlorophyll-dense nutrition that rebuilds your collagen, protects your elastin and stops free radicals in their tracks. Naturally.
And all from the inside.
This is why you want to add algae tablets like BEAUTYbits® to your beauty routine! Don’t believe us? Check out the graphic below.
This is why “Beauty is an Inside Job.” What you put inside your body has a far more powerful impact on your skin, hair, nails and health than what you put on it . So, if you want the very best for your beauty, health and longevity you need to put the very best in your body.
Like algae tablets.
To really restore your skin, hair and nails…
You need to tackle the problem from the inside.
Science has been telling us this for quite a while now…
You are what you eat.
And when it comes to the health and vibrancy of your skin this is 100% true
I have been taking BEAUTYbits daily as a snack or blended into my smoothie! I’ve noticed such a difference in my skin, it’s glowing!Erica Stein Courageous Wellness & Host of INHC
Scientists have known for a very long time that…….
The food you put into your body affects not JUST our health, nutrition and wellness…
It ALSO affects our skin!
This is supported by research done by the American Academy of Dermatology which says…
“Skin is the largest organ in our bodies, and benefits from nutrition in the same way certain foods have a positive effect on our heart and other major organs.”
Algae Keeps Skin Clear
Algae has the highest concentration of chlorophyll in the world. Chlorophyll is an alkaline pigment that brings oxygen rich nutrients to your cells and skin.
Bacteria cannot live in an alkaline environment so when you take algae tablets every day you are not only building collagen and protecting your elastin, you are keeping bacteria at bay .
Algae Protects Skin from Sun Damage
Spirulina is a cyanobacteria, which naturally absorbs UV compounds in its cells. Spirulina algae also contains high amounts of flavonoids and chlorophyll which act as a natural sunscreen due to their ability to absorb UV rays and increase the SPF value . That’s why you want to be sure to bring single servings of algae tablets with you go to the beach! You can buy them here!
Algae Protein Boosts Skin Collagen
As you age, your body produces less collagen which leads to dry, wrinkled skin. Fortunately, the high concentration of protein in BEAUTYbits® spirulina tablets (64% protein) restore your collagen so your skin can be hydrated and wrinkle-free once again .
And since we’re talking about collagen, here’s a few more reasons why algae is the most effective way to build your skin collagen and protect the environment too.
- Maybe you’re already taking collagen powder for your skin. But collagen powder is just protein and contains no other nutrients like algae does. Algae has the same amount of protein as collagen and forty more vitamins/minerals, chlorophyll and antioxidants. I guess you could say collagen is a “one trick pony”. So, if you’re going to take an ingestible to improve your skin, why be satisfied with something that only offers one benefit. Algae is your beauty multitasker!
- The protein in collagen powder is clustered into groups of amino acids called peptides which take longer to be absorbed than the protein in algae which is in individual amino acids. This allows the protein in algae to be more “bioavailable” so it can build your skin collagen faster and better. (see chart below)
- Collagen powder is made from crushed animal bones while algae is a sustainable vegetable crop. If you want to support sustainability and the environment, taking algae tablets are a more sustainable, vegan solution. Algae is better for your skin and the environment too.
- We’re so sorry to tell you this, but skin creams that contain collagen will not improve your skin collagen. Collagen molecules are simply too large to pass through your skin’s surface. They may be fine as a moisturizer but they will not build your skin collagen. Only protein/amino acids that you ingest like algae tablets can build your skin collagen. That’s why skin health and beauty starts on the inside.
Algae Prevents Skin Aging
As you get older, your immune system works less efficiently, which makes you more susceptible to free radicals that damage cells and cause skin to wrinkle and lose its vibrancy. By adding BEAUTYbits® spirulina to your everyday routine, their high concentration of antioxidants can fight those nasty free radicals and prevent wrinkles .
Algae Fats for Vibrant Hair
Your hair goes through a lot! Coloring and styling strips many of the natural oils found in hair and when you combine that with harsh weather/sun or a diet missing vital nutrients like fat, your hair suffers. The good news is you can reverse any damage by taking BEAUTYbits® spirulina. Their healthy fats (Omega-3 and GLA) and nutrient density help prevent hair breakage and restore your hair health with a shine that even Rapunzel would be jealous of !
Iron in Algae Brightens Skin
Bags can be the perfect accessory for any outfit, but not when they are under your eyes! A lack of iron can cause dark circles, causing you to look tired. BEAUTYbits® are loaded with iron so they help reduce dark circles and brighten your skin . Even better, the forty other nutrients found in spirulina plump up your skin, help reduce skin spots and add a dewy glow. Look refreshed and say hello to natural brighter skin this summer with BEAUTYbits®!
Algae Vitamins Strengthens Hair & Nails
Fashion trends may change over the time, but strong, healthy nails never go out of style. A deficiency in B12 could put a damper in your nail game and cause breakage, brittleness, discoloration, and streaks . The B12 in BEAUTYbits® helps your nails stay smooth, strong and healthy enough to accessorize any new fashion look!
Let’s face it (see what we did there?) algae is literally “food for your skin.” So, if you aren’t eating enough vegetables, don’t spend another minute worrying. The answer is fast, simple, ingestible and scientifically proven. Simply take a few algae tablets every day and your beauty concerns will be a thing of the past.
Nothing in the world that can nourish your skin and body like algae. It’s a beauty tip that has stood the test of time and comes straight from Mother Nature
Real beauty starts on the inside with algae!
Interested in learning more? Sign-up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date with the latest algae news!